If you are a frequent traveler, whether for pleasure or work, if you are of people who live almost more time at an airport than at home, this note is for you since we are going to show you how to get the cheapest airport parking. Especially we will show the best 5 short-term parking Orlando airport.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO), Florida is one of the most visited airports by people from all over the world, since it is the entrance to the city of dreams. There are millions of Latin American visitors, Europeans, etc., who pass through this airport to become children at Disney
World or Universal Studios Orlando among others.
For these frequent travelers, many times those who travel for work and must leave the car in the airport parking lot is a problem. A problem since parking is usually very expensive.
The 5 most requested options by users are:
* Park N’Go: First of all, it is preferred by the users since its shuttle service is available 24/7. It has very low rates and it is possible to make reservations online through www.airportparkingreservations.com, where the reservation is safe and with guaranteed space.
* Wally Park Airport Parking: This place is very requested by users for some of its amenities such as Car Wash, Exterior fence, security cameras and also is open 24 hours. It also has the Shuttle available 24/7. The company only suggests that users arrive 15 minutes before the time they want to be in the terminal.
* Park to Fly: Like “Wally Park Airport”, it has inside its amenities car wash, exterior fence, security cameras and is open 24 hours a day. And the company provides the service of transfer to the airport for free 24 hours.
* Park ME Fly: This parking lot is usually the most selected not because of its quality, but because of its low cost. The place offers us inside its amenities exterior fence, security cameras and also is open 24 hours. Park ME Fly Shuttles leave for the airport every 5 minutes. And we have the option to have a car wash, but that will depend on if the system is enabled in the place when we go to leave the car.
* Gold Park Orlando: This economic parking, has exterior amenities fence, security cameras and is open 24 hours. It is the least chosen among our users as they may come to charge an extra charge for large cars.
These are the best 3 options for low-cost parking at the Orlando International Airport.
The rates for these inexpensive parking places tend to vary according to the time of year and their capacity, but typically cost approximately $ 1 every 20 minutes of stay. Or they may cost approximately $ 3 per hour. And the vast majority of economic parking offers us the opportunity to park 10 minutes free of charge.
But as in the same way you have to take a shuttle to the airport, surely we are with the car parked in the place an hour or an hour and a half. So if you park in these types of places, however much it is just to go find a family member or receive a friend, you must surely pay the small price of $ 4.